Foreclosure Law

If your property is undergoing a foreclosure, you may be entitled to a portion of the proceeds of the sale of that property under the exemptions provided under the Civil Enforcement Act and The Civil Enforcement Regulations of Alberta. If your principal residence is forcibly sold, for example, you may be entitled up to $40,000.00 of the proceeds from the forced sale.

Contact our office today to learn more about what you may be entitled to when undergoing a foreclosure.